Summary of Role:
Reporting to the Group Finance Manager, this role provides financial and clerical support to the Group Finance and Accounts Payable Teams in Dublin. The role involves significant responsibilities and a challenging workload.
What you will do?
- Accounts payable processing from vendor set up through invoice scanning, recording, invoice workflow on SharePoint for PM approval, invoice matching, payment proposal set up & EFT processing
- Assisting with the processing of monthly expenses and credit card claims
- Answering queries from suppliers regarding payments and invoices
- Reconciliations of vendor statements
- Updating local Accounts Payable process documents and manuals as required
- Preparing month end bank reconciliations, accruals and prepayment postings
- Assisting in closing AP for month end
- Assist in preparation of relevant balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of statutory financial statements
- Supporting the annual audit process
- Supporting the implementation and continuous improvement of internal controls, processes and financial systems.
- Providing analysis as requested by the Head of Treasury & Group Reporting and Head of Finance
- Providing support for the new finance system upgrade, assisting other team members working directly on the implementation
What we require?
- Qualification in Business or Accounting would be an advantage
- Accounting technician or part-qualified ACCA
- Confident self-starter with the ability to act on own initiative, multi-task and meet challenging deadlines
- High levels of energy and motivation
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills required
- Excellent Excel skills
What we offer?
We offer you the opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial organisation, in a growing market in a fast-paced industry.
Mainstream will provide support for training towards ACCA qualification